The main issues of the seminar.
- Methods of transmission of information from facilities. Pros and cons.
- o Radio channel - standards, specifications, methods of application. Answers, comments, regulations. Definition of open radio channel that does not require registration.
- Equipment for the protection sites in a kilometer distance. Typical methods of application, tasks.
- Technology of transmission of alarms for tens of kilometers with little power. Basic principles and differences from the established methods of forming radio parcels.
- Equipment for protection of various objects. The range of on-site devices. Typical solutions, custom applications. Telemetry data collection.
- Benefits of addressable systems. Leonardo - as the best offer in the world market of addressable fire detectors. On-site equipment with addressable loops. Saving on installation, commissioning, maintenance of facilities. Full compliance with international regulations of fire safety.
- Creation of global fire and security monitoring systems for cities, regions.
- Communication with all types of third-party preinstalled equipment on the facility. Specific examples and solutions. Economic benefits of integration..
- New products of 2012:
- System "Concierge" - the best solution for distributed facilities.
- TAVR - the best security system not dependent on electricity.
- Alarm buttons with a 100% guarantee of message delivery in the most difficult conditions.
- High quality, inexpensive addressable alarm control on-site device with the possibility of use at various facilities. Collection of information via all known communication channels.
- Report on the long-term operation of the central remote monitoring systems in Russia, Ukraine, Latvia, Kazakhstan and other regions. The results of tests conducted in Tashkent in 2011.
No comments yet
Please log in to leave a comment.